Terms & Conditions
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Simplytickets.net to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Simplytickets.net to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Simplytickets.net and/or its suppliers and is protected by British and international copyright laws. We post a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed. Please do not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
Simplytickets.net does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Simplytickets.net cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Simplytickets.net disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Simplytickets.net will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
Simplytickets.net makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the Simplytickets.net service.
Simplytickets.net disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Simplytickets.net users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Simplytickets.net service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the Simplytickets.net service. Simplytickets.net is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site.
Ownership of Materials
All materials on the Site are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Simplytickets.net’s materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Simplytickets.net’s written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms and conditions, Simplytickets.net does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
Links and Search Results
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Simplytickets.net has no control over these sites or the content within them. Simplytickets.net cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Simplytickets.net does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Simplytickets.net for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Although Simplytickets.net cannot monitor the conduct of its users of the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
No Commercial Use
No area of this Site may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain our prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use this Site to resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling tickets of any kind. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who breaches this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring anyone breaching this provision from use of the Site. We reserve the right to block access to this Site, or to cancel a ticket order or ticket with respect to any person who is known or reasonably believed to be: a) acting unlawfully, or breaching these Terms, or infringing our rights, or utilising automated means to process or place ticket orders, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit; or b) associated with any person who is known or reasonably believed to be acting unlawfully, or breaching these Terms, or infringing our rights, or utilising automated means to process or place ticket orders, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit. Exceeding any limitations or breaching any terms on the Site will be deemed to be a breach of these Terms.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own person, non-commercial use) from the our Site without the prior expressed written permission of Simplytickets.net.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized ticket sales, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated devise on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Simplytickets.net be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if Simplytickets.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Site is controlled and operated by Simplytickets.net from its offices in the United Kingdom. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed and construed by English law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or your use of or access to this Site, litigation must be brought in court in London, England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Simplytickets.net, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
- Simplytickets.net sells tickets on behalf of promoters, producers, teams, performers and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Promoter".
- This ticket remains the property of the Promoter and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- This ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Promoter and/or event. Full details are available on the event website or at the venue box office. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Promoter to eject you from the venue.
- Policies set forth by our Promoters, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- Tickets purchased on Simplytickets.net.co.uk are subject to a per ticket service charge.
- When purchasing tickets on Simplytickets.net.co.uk, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Promoter, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Simplytickets.net's trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Simplytickets.net's prior consent.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Simplytickets.net reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, Call Centres and box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however Simplytickets.net.co.uk does not control this inventory or its availability.
- For information about a purchase you've made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Promoter. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Promoter for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to their face value plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. If the event is moved or rescheduled, the Promoter may set refund limitations. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must comply with any other reasonable instructions of Simplytickets.net. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that, unless this paragraph 16 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event or Promoter. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
- There will be no pass- outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- The Promoter and Simplytickets.net accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Unless paragraph 26 applies, neither the Promoter nor Simplytickets.net shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. Neither the Promoter nor Simplytickets.net shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Simplytickets.net or the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- The Promoter and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Simplytickets.net are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.